How to Bake Super Soft Moist Butter Cake Easy|หน้าข้อมูลร้านอาหารในประเทศไทย.
บทช่วยสอนที่เกี่ยวข้องกับหัวข้อ butter cake
Soft & Moist Butter Cake. Butter cake is the first cake I learned when I started baking. I should say it’s the easiest cake to make but just need a lot of patience in the mixing of the batter. It is unlike moist chocolate cake or sponge cake which can’t be over mixed. Butter cake takes double or triple the time especially in the process of mixing the butter and sugar. We need to make it as light, soft and fluffy as possible so that the cake will not sink, as far as the butter weight is concerned. Overall it is still easy to make, just take a little longer than normal cakes. I hope you will give this a try :)
250g (1 cup) unsalted butter (you will see the g on the packaging)
200g (1 cup) castor sugar (you can add another 20-30g or 2-3 tbsp more if you like it sweeter)
230g (1 3/4 cups) cake flour or all-purpose flour
1/2 tsp baking powder (I apologize about the typo on the video, NOT baking soda)
50g (1/4 cup) milk
1 tsp vanilla extract
Note* I don’t normally use cups in all my cakes. I have the measurement in internet source. Should you think the cup measurement seems not right, please let me know. Thanks
I am using a 7×7 inch square baking pan. You can also use a round baking pan or loaf pan.
1. Preheat over at 320°F / 160°C.
2. Sift the flour and baking powder. Set aside.
3. In the mixing bowl, add in the butter and sugar. Mix it on low speed for 2 minutes until the sugar disappear. Then increase to medium speed and mix for 15 minutes. One of the keys to this butter cake, these 2 ingredients must be mixed well. Continue mixing until the butter is white, light and fluffy. You will see that in about 15 minutes.
4. Add in the eggs, one by one. Mix until the yellow eggs disappear.
5. Add in the sifted dry ingredients spoon by spoon. This is another key to make good butter cake.
6. Add the milk and vanilla extract. Continue mixing for another 3-5 minutes.
7. Pour the batter into the baking pan. Bake at 320°F / 160°C for 55-60 minutes.
8. Test the cake using the cake test.
9. Cool the cake on the cooling rack for about 15 minutes. Once it is cooled, you may cut and serve the cake.
*Note: Feel free to use a hand mixer, if you don’t not have a large mixer.
Frequently Asked Questions :
1. Why do I need to mix the butter for so long?
I learned this recipe from my aunt. It kind of like passed down in the family. But after making this cake for many times, I finally understand why. Butter is a very heavy content, and you know this is a butter cake. It’s like the main character in this recipe. If you don’t mix it long enough, it will become clumpy and that’s why your cake will sink. If only you are baking a regular sponge cake which doesn’t consume much butter, you don’t actually have to mix so long. However, they normally rely on a lot of air leven ingredients, b soda & b powder. This cake on the other hand doesn’t quite rely so much, only 1/2 tsp of b powder, that’s it. So the mixing of the butter and sugar is the key, which will eventually make the cake rise and soft and light.
2. Why is my batter so thick when the one in video is thin?
It’s fine and absolutely correct if yours is thick. The video is thin due to my room temp and time taken for shooting became liquidy that day.
Author: NICOLAI HEIDLAS
Title: Never Give Up
Follow me at:
รูปภาพที่เกี่ยวข้องกับเรื่อง How to Bake Super Soft Moist Butter Cake Easy.How to Bake Super Soft Moist Butter Cake Easy
#Bake #Super #Soft #Moist #Butter #Cake #Easy
soft moist cake,butter cake,cake recipe,cake videos,cake,butter cake recipe sri lanka,butter cake recipe joy of baking,butter cake recipe,butter cake recipe in tamil,butter chicken,sponge ca
How to Bake Super Soft Moist Butter Cake Easy